MEMOIRS OF “Emilie.” Autobiography of the ‘Emanuel and Emilie Welk’ Family, recorded by Emilie Welk and translated from German to English by Paul Welk:
- Preface and Postscript.
- Chapter 1: 1907-1923, My Childhood in Romania.
- Chapter 2: 1923-1939, Life in Romania.
- Chapter 3: 1939-1942, Leaving Romania – Life in Transition.
- Chapter 4: 1942-1945, From Camp Life to Czechoslovakia and Germany.
- Chapter 5: 1945-1950, Back in Germany.
- Chapter 6: 1950-1970, The Best Years in Germany and Canada.
MEMOIRS OF PAUL WELK, Written by Request of Peter: